Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Colin or cv...can you post the water temps around Dec 8-9. You guys will be there and I need to know what wetsuit to pack. Sure appreciate it if you could find it in your hearts to help me out.:kiss2:

How about daily or at least regular updates on air and water temps by anybody there. :)

Well, sad to say I'm home, although it is nice to jump in my own shower and sleep in my own bed!

We were checking water temps - as computer differences became a topic one day. Depending on who's computer you looked at, temps ran from 81-84. Mine was the low end at 81 on almost every dive, but I was mostly comfy in a 3 mil shorty. The DH just wore a hooded vest - no wetsuit. Others on the boat ran from full skins to 5 mil fulls. Now we had a few afternoons of rain showers coming back from the 2nd dive and that was the only time I was really COLD!!!! (Thank goodness Alison's boat has a cabin and 1/2 covered deck, as we all jumped in out of the rain!)

Have done a quick run through the 900+ pix I took to weed out the worst, but still have a lot to sort through. Here's a couple that came out OK to get you ready for Coz ....:D

PICT0724.jpgPICT0901.jpgPICT0163.jpg

Dec 9th thru Dec 16th.... need to dive bad.....

Back
Top Bottom