Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on. Have to use a recent picture or no one will recognize me. Here is the last time Kat and I got together: (I'm on the right.)

han_solo_and_chewbacca_1.jpg

I'd hate for you to feel left out, so I found a WSOPFAN picture too...

Attachments

• Easy Rider.jpg
    Easy Rider.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 129
Is this Pidgiepoo and her hubby? (Don't hurt me, Pidgie, I'm just playing... :) )

Attachments

• Beach Bra.jpg
    Beach Bra.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 143
Come on. Have to use a recent picture or no one will recognize me. Here is the last time Kat and I got together: (I'm on the right.)

Is that your work unifom??? No wonder I refused to let you do CPR on me with wearing kinky boots ! I'd rather take my chances with Kat and all that hair.

Is this Pidgiepoo and her hubby? (Don't hurt me, Pidgie, I'm just playing... :) )

Nah...that's me with one of the Coco bartenders. Their's a better picture of me in the picture book on page 121.:rofl3:

Is that a new suit Pidgiepoo?? You didn't have that on last year!

Is that a new suit Pidgiepoo?? You didn't have that on last year!

You saw me when I just got off the plane....I didn't have it on because I couldn't figure out what I'd do if they asked me to move my hands when I went through the x-ray machine. Too bad you left that day..look what you missed out on :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom