Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading down Dec.9th through the 15th, Hotel Cozumel.

Hey Kat....we let you off easy for a week while on vacation....but the vacation's over, so would you please get back to work and put poor Darol on the list???? It's his second attempt to get your attention(post #299). :shakehead: :shakehead:
No more cheap ritas for you :)

Hey Kat....we let you off easy for a week while on vacation....but the vacation's over, so would you please get back to work and put poor Darol on the list???? It's his second attempt to get your attention(post #299). :shakehead: :shakehead:
No more cheap ritas for you :)

Crack that whip...

Attachments

• Grumpy Baby.jpg
    Grumpy Baby.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 107
Geez Kat...how does it feel to have all the guys backing you?? I figure you must have bribed them by leaving money at El Moro and WW to pay their bar tabs ?? :idk:

No need for her to do that. I thought it had been agreed that CV was buying?

Hey Kat....we let you off easy for a week while on vacation....but the vacation's over, so would you please get back to work and put poor Darol on the list???? It's his second attempt to get your attention(post #299). :shakehead: :shakehead: No more cheap ritas for you :)
Hmmmm .... while you're berating people, maybe you can get Darol to tell you who he's diving with???:joke:
(Besides, if you guys weren't jibber-jabbering so much, maybe I wouldn't have been so distracted!)
:rofl3:

Last edited:
I've been diving with Scuba-Do for years, but might try someone else this trip, just to gain perspective.
Any suggestions?:D

I've been diving with Scuba-Do for years, but might try someone else this trip, just to gain perspective.
Any suggestions?:D

Do you attract Eagle Rays????:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom