Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way back earlier in this thread I asked about the Secret Handshake, but nobody has shown it to me yet...
This is us. We're the ones without swords...

Attachments

• Pirates.jpg
    Pirates.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 107
Is he really that cute???? He looks so huggable :)
Nice :kiss2:-up!! Are you aiming for a free Margarita too??? :rofl3: :rofl3: Gotta change your reservation to arrive earlier so you can make the get-togethers!! :D

Welcome home Diver Kat:)

Nice to see the Dec list turning blue. Got the camera out yesterday. Hoping to get a picture of an eagle ray that I can send Pidgiepoo.

Is he really that cute???? He looks so huggable :)

Oh, yes, absolutely.....

Guess you'll probably 'forget' the wallet as well!!

Hmmm .... I thought this was the most recent photo of you in uniform .....

I do love a set of mirrored sunglasses. You know come to think of it, I dont have a wallet pocket in that uniform....

tomorrow, tomorrow, Sideways goes tomorrow,
tomorrow's just a day away !!! :)

Chief, Should I find the old "Ray Bans"?? Great picture Kat! I need a class on how to add pictures and sayings.

Sideways:)

Have a safe trip! Hope to see you at BA on Sat.

My wife and myself will be in Cozumel Dec 5th thru Dec 12th. We will be staying in a condo on the south side. We always dive with Scuba Pablo. Is anybody else diving with Pablo on those dates.

We diving with Aldora, but if you're flying out of DIA on the 5th, we're likely to be on the same plane.

Back
Top Bottom