Diver Kat's December 2011 in Cozumel list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Kat, How about adding the info on the par-teees to the bottom? I have to go back like five pages to figure out when we are doing this. 12/5 El Moro at Mexican 630 and 12/6 at Wet Wendy's at 7ish.
Looking over the list, I had question for letting Ray know how many are coming:

DjDiverDan w/ group, About how many is that? :angrymob:

And, I wondered:

Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, WOW, you are my hero!!!! Is there a book or something on how you make this happen? :jb:

Boy do I have a SPECIAL treat for the December crew!!! I have PERSONALLY engaged an appearance at our WW Night of the 6th from none other than.... oh, I am so excited!! :cloud9:

Wait for it.... :no:

Wait for it.... :no:

Annie, the VOICE of Cozumel Radio Online. www.cozumelradioonline.com :cheerleader::cheerleader:

:homealone:Can you believe it??? Someone should buy me a drink for this one!

And, I wondered:

Dirty-Dog, with wife & a lady friend, WOW, you are my hero!!!! Is there a book or something on how you make this happen? :jb:

It's not something that can be taught... :wink:

It's not something that can be taught... :wink:

I thought we were suppose to keep it a secret that I was coming with you guys...now it won't be a surprise ! :rofl3:

Looks like the party is at our place.
:grouphug:

On another note...
We've stayed on the mainland a number of times, and one of the things we typically do is pack up unwanted clothing, toys the grandkids are playing with, etc, and bring them with us. First day there, we put it on the bed with a note asking the housekeepers to pass them out to people who might need them. There are quite a few people around Cancun who can use a little help, and the housekeepers have let us know that it was appreicated. Is this something that people do on Cozumel as well?

@ Dog..Absolutely! We donate our things to Share with Martin..but there are other childeren on the island who could use help.We've found that shoes(especially sandals) are in need and much appreciated. Around Christmas time we take small gifts for the kids..as well as bags of candy. I've actually went around the island and distributed things to the families...and believe me they really appreciate anything. Kind of you to participate in donating, especially around the holiday season...Dios los bendiga.

Pidgiepoo,

What kind of toys do you bring? Thinking of going to the dollar store tomorrow to see what I can find. Collected some gently used clothing and shoes from the granddaughter that we are bringing.

Turning blue soon!!

Colin

Pidgiepoo,

What kind of toys do you bring? Thinking of going to the dollar store tomorrow to see what I can find. Collected some gently used clothing and shoes from the granddaughter that we are bringing.

Turning blue soon!!

Colin

Hi Colin, have fun in Coz, I'm heading S/W right now, Fiji this Dec.

Jim

Pidgiepoo,

Turning blue soon!!

Colin

Hi Colin, have fun in Coz, I'm heading S/W right now, Fiji this Dec.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom