Dive Texoma March 8th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, is CSSP still a go on Sunday?

I'll be there, just need to know where "there" would be (and when too)

Steve

Steve.... I am thinking 10amish at CSSP at the site across from the fill station.....I drive a dark gray Ford Focus wagon,,,John has a dark PU truck,,,Tom has a sedan,,,Frank has a white PU truck. We are a very casual bunch and usually do a couple of dips. Maybe Rhonda and Kory might reconsider and come down if their Sunday is open. Been a few weekends since I was in the water....so will have to blow the dust of my gear bags--lol!

I'm in with John and Alan. Especially since the Amish will be there.

10amish CSSP across from the fill station unless its taken then we will find another spot:

John
Steve
Craig
Tom
Alan
Frank-?

We can't both come to CSSP on Sunday. Babysitter can't do Sunday. I'll give Kory the green light to go without me if he wants to join you guys, but I'll have to stay home.:(

Rhonda

10amish CSSP across from the fill station unless its taken then we will find another spot:

John
Steve
Craig
Tom
Alan
Frank-?

When did Frank change his last name to"?"? Or is he THE ? That had a band called the Mysterians? Now that would explain a lot.

Update.......

John
Steve
Craig
Tom
Alan
Frank
Ryan-?

So does this mean the Texoma thread got officially changed to the CSSP thread?
Exactly, how does that happen?

I might try and make it out there, depending on how I feel. Have a triathlon tomorrow, so might not be able to move on Sun. morning.

I might try and make it out there, depending on how I feel. Have a triathlon tomorrow, so might not be able to move on Sun. morning.

Triathlon.... is that one of those partys where you try everything? :confused:

I remember those back in college... Sometimes there would be Wesson oil involved too.

Boy, we would be so tired and sore the next day :shakehead:

Take a couple of Asprin and know that when you dive the cold water will numb the pain.

I drive a dark Accord (Allison's got the PU), and I plan to be there 10-ish on Sunday.

And yes richerso, the Texoma thread just officially got hijacked as the CSSP thread. To answer the question: I guess you just saw how exactly this happens:eyebrow:.

I've got my gear on the living room floor all spread out, so there's no turning back now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom