Dive Texoma March 8th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you guys had fun without us! Didn't you at least miss my brownies?!:D

Wish we could've been there, but on the bright side, we got a lot of stuff done around the house. I'm looking forward to possibly diving at CSSP in April. Hopefully between now and then, it won't rain, and the weather will warm up the water!

Rhonda

You know I could begin to wonder what exactly is in those brownies...

It's best to not ask. Then you have complete deniability if the DEA comes poking around. :D

Rhonda, we all took a poll yesterday and the unanimous opinion was that you should have assigned Kory to kid duty and come diving. Next time you'll know what to do, I guess.

Aye! Aye! Agreed!

Great time was had by all! I hope to do it again some time. Most excellent day of diving!
--Your van driver for dive #2

Yep... It was a great day and I was dreaming of those Brownies while I snoozed in the warmth of the Sun. My neck is about as red as it usually is again so we did have a UV sorta day.

51 degree water.... That's very different from the 44F the last dive I did.
It felt pretty good most of the time even when I got out of the water.
The guys didn't even get to kid me about my Camel Toe this week.
So it's warming up. :rofl3:

Well, from the looks of things, I've just about made it through another Winter of diving without buying a dry suit. I did dive less this Winter but so did lots of people.
The Flu or what ever it was took it's toll on lots of normally healty people this season. ( Me too)
For the last 20 years all I ever caught was the Bottle Flu
It's an afliction that only lasts till the next afternoon @ 5:00 :wink:

I'm ready for it to warm up top side and dive deep and dark and cold all Summer.

Well, I'm glad you all thought about poor me, sitting at home, not diving.:wink:
Does it count if I put on all my gear and got in the tub? No, I didn't really do that.
Really..... I didn't.:D
(thought about it though.)

I promise to bring brownies if we come to CSSP in April.:blinking:

As for what's in them.....that's a secret!:no

Rhonda

I gotta say it was good meeting everyone. A great group of divers, even if you had circulated a list of who gets what as I entered facing the certain death that was to come.

Having cheated death, I returned to find many having to face no new equipment on the "TX Plan."

Good conversation, good dives, good weather, good times. I heard it would of been better but for some brownies though...

Steve

LOL! Ha!
I am ready to go diving again!

Rhonda, we all took a poll yesterday and the unanimous opinion was that you should have assigned Kory to kid duty and come diving. Next time you'll know what to do, I guess.

Man, I see how I rate.....:shakehead:

I just couldn't bring myself to leave her here all alone with the kids while I had fun diving. She's been in a bad mood ever since we decided to cancel.

It was alot less complicated before I got her hooked on scuba, but it is pretty cool having your wife as your dive buddy.

Man, I see how I rate.....:shakehead:

I just couldn't bring myself to leave her here all alone with the kids while I had fun diving. She's been in a bad mood ever since we decided to cancel.

It was alot less complicated before I got her hooked on scuba, but it is pretty cool having your wife as your dive buddy.

Gotta agree with you there. I just wish my wife liked cold water with crappy vis... :shakehead:

Kory, it's not that you don't rate highly. It's just that it was HER idea to go diving in the first place. She is the one that started the thread, no? If you would get the offspring certified, then the babysitter wouldn't be an issue. :D

Back
Top Bottom