Dive Team SOP's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sky Shark

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All...and especially Gary D., I'm on my county's Water Patrol and Dive Team, we're full time deputies and the Water Patrol is currently as needed...due to a new administration this year and the Old Guard is changing I want to present them with SOP's...Rumor Control has it the heir apparent is positive towards the Dive Team...however we have no SOP's and the out going folks ran the Water Patrol like a yacht club/ bass tournament...any help would be greatly appreciated...I'm not looking tp copy anyone else's stuff and it has been left to me to come up with something as I seem to be the one who has *****ed to most about how things are run...after 20 years in the Army what we have here is no way to run a railroad...Thanks!:coffee:

Sky Shark:
Hello All...and especially Gary D., I'm on my county's Water Patrol and Dive Team, we're full time deputies and the Water Patrol is currently as needed...due to a new administration this year and the Old Guard is changing I want to present them with SOP's...Rumor Control has it the heir apparent is positive towards the Dive Team...however we have no SOP's and the out going folks ran the Water Patrol like a yacht club/ bass tournament...any help would be greatly appreciated...I'm not looking tp copy anyone else's stuff and it has been left to me to come up with something as I seem to be the one who has *****ed to most about how things are run...after 20 years in the Army what we have here is no way to run a railroad...Thanks!:coffee:
Go to the DRI site and they can direct you to several SOP's. There you can pick onr that works for you. Remember to keep it as simple as possible.

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom