Dive Report: Sunday, 06/20/2010 @Pt. Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parabuzzle,

I am glad your training kicked in and you followed it. Your experience with this real case scenerio only makes you a wiser diver.

Having Don there doesn't surprise me at all on how everything turned out so calmly. I had a hair splitting incident at Lobos just around worm patch where my mask flooded and I started to go into a full blown panic.

Luckly for me Don and the team responded and yes Mike Miller was also there and assisted me. End result was Don fixing the problem and me completing my dive.

Nice to have divers that can respond to all sorts of mishaps.

Parabuzzle,

I am glad your training kicked in and you followed it. Your experience with this real case scenerio only makes you a wiser diver.

Having Don there doesn't surprise me at all on how everything turned out so calmly. I had a hair splitting incident at Lobos just around worm patch where my mask flooded and I started to go into a full blown panic.

Luckly for me Don and the team responded and yes Mike Miller was also there and assisted me. End result was Don fixing the problem and me completing my dive.

Nice to have divers that can respond to all sorts of mishaps.
What's even funnier is that Devon was on both dives (your mask and this ooa) and it happened at the worm patch. I think we found the cause, Devon + worm patch.

What's even funnier is that Devon was on both dives (your mask and this ooa) and it happened at the worm patch. I think we found the cause, Devon + worm patch.

It's got to be the curse of worm patch on unsuspecting divers... :wink:

Nice! Finger the guy who's less likely to be on SB.

It was really nice to dive with everyone, and meet parabuzzle. Please thank Lisa for the rockin' chili.

[youtubehq]3_P9QBnvx8U[/youtubehq]

Don,

Thanks for sharing the video, I was there on Saturday and it brought back awesome memories of that day...

Wish I could've dove with you guys on Sunday.... :)

we have a spot on Sunday 27th, wanna go? we need a camera man :0

Is that like blaming the last guy who quit at work for all the broken code you have to "fix" now? Never fails... Its always that guy's fault.

:angel:

Is that like blaming the last guy who quit at work for all the broken code you have to "fix" now? Never fails... Its always that guy's fault.

Pffftttt. I'm blaming the old incompetent guy that is still here. He is blaming the guys that have already left :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom