Dive Report: Sunday, 06/20/2010 @Pt. Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pffftttt. I'm blaming the old incompetent guy that is still here. He is blaming the guys that have already left :D

Are you blaming Don? :confused:

It was really nice to dive with everyone, and meet parabuzzle. Please thank Lisa for the rockin' chili

Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing the video Don :)!

I would just like to point out that Mike Mill was also present at both incidents...Just sayin.

Mike was having problems with his air bubble as he came up so he was above us. Thats why you guys didn't see what happened. All the same Don managed it very well.

Anyway it was good to dive with you guys, the chili was awesome. Some pictures below, I got a couple of everyone. My camera was having a hell of a time focusing without a light though.

Picasa Web Albums - Devin - Diving 6.20.10

...Appears that I need to sign on more often...

-Devin

I would just like to point out that Mike Mill was also present at both incidents...Just sayin.
Touche

Mike was having problems with his air bubble as he came up so he was above us. Thats why you guys didn't see what happened. All the same Don managed it very well.

Anyway it was good to dive with you guys, the chili was awesome. Some pictures below, I got a couple of everyone. My camera was having a hell of a time focusing without a light though.

Picasa Web Albums - Devin - Diving 6.20.10

...Appears that I need to sign on more often...

-Devin

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. Makes me really pine for Lobos down here in SoCal for the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom