Dive Report - Breakwater 27 Feb 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's sad to see Nils go.

But thanks for sharing the pic's and video! Looks like a fun day!

I think I'm having scooter envy ;-).

Maybe one of these days we can give you a taste of the scooter crack... You know the first taste is always free :wink:

Indeed. I'm sure once I try it the order will be placed within 48 hours.

Man - now is such a bad time financially for me... Not because I'm having money trouble, but because there's SOOO much stuff I'm looking at. :D

Doubles + a second mk25, scooter, classes... The list goes on.

Indeed. I'm sure once I try it the order will be placed within 48 hours.

Man - now is such a bad time financially for me... Not because I'm having money trouble, but because there's SOOO much stuff I'm looking at. :D

Doubles + a second mk25, scooter, classes... The list goes on.

Yeah I hear you Brian. I'd be frightened to see my gear bill for the last 5 months, a new drysuit, undergarmet, doubles, two mk25's, two classes, wing b/p, another wing, 2 HP 100 singles, light can, etc, etc.

Done beating up my savings, but longing for the scooter.. ;-).

Last edited:
Not that hard to tow. Just have to be willing to get a little... friendly with the towee.

"Just grab that D-ring."
"Huh? What D-ring?"
"The one on my back."

"I don't see a D-ring on your back."
"Look lower."
"Nope."
"Loooooooooower."
"Ummm..."
"LOOOOOOOOWER."
"Oh... Oh, seriously?"

"Just grab on, and don't get any bright ideas. It doesn't bite... much."

Actually I prefer the crotch strap. That ring is really hard to hold onto.

So Brian when are you gonna convince of these guys to let you buy their Sierra so they can upgrade to the Cuda?

So Brian when are you gonna convince of these guys to let you buy their Sierra so they can upgrade to the Cuda?

I'm still training the unholy army of garden gnomes I plan to use for a little extra "gentle" persuasion when it comes to pricing. :wink:

Soon my pets... very soon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom