Dive Report - Breakwater 27 Feb 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy, I'm aware of the Essentials forum, but how can someone help answer a "huh?"? And Don gave the same advice, stay still and practice stability. That seems easy enough :)

Kathy, I'm aware of the Essentials forum, but how can someone help answer a "huh?"? And Don gave the same advice, stay still and practice stability. That seems easy enough :)

Well I bet you can come up with a better question than "huh" if you go over it a few times :D!

Yeah staying still SEEMS easy enough but give it a go for 20 minutes.... :rofl3::rofl3:!!

Did your instructor ever tell you about scootering after a sturgeon? :wink:

Lol, Nope!! We were too busy with all of our crazy stories and funny videos so Don didn't have to reveal his brighter moments. Don??

Peace,
Greg

Don't forget to try back-kicking, or in my case turning around and kicking away from the line, then fighting like mad to stay away from the line. Over and over and over again. BW was great about pushing us over the line, no matter which direction it was!!

Good luck on your class and it was great meeting you when I was there!!

Peace,
Greg

Ohhh,

How the memories are coming right back, the painful ones, but very memorable.... :)

Mike,

Whenever I see your posts, the "Chicken Dance" song keeps running through my head :wink:

Peace,
Greg

It was great to meet you, too, Greg. I hear this morning there's an issue with my class, though, my teammate had to cancel. Not sure if we can get another person in 2 weeks. Anyone know of anyone who can study quick?

It was great to meet you, too, Greg. I hear this morning there's an issue with my class, though, my teammate had to cancel. Not sure if we can get another person in 2 weeks. Anyone know of anyone who can study quick?

What are the cost and dates for the class? I'm out of town between 3/24 and 3/31, but I could potentially be interested if the stars align properly.

I sent you a PM with the info and an offer. If anyone else is interested please speak up!
Dates are 3/17 pool, 3/19-21 ocean. Total cost is $99 for online class, $25 for pool and $450 instructor fee (and he's worth every cent)

I sent you a PM with the info and an offer. If anyone else is interested please speak up!
Dates are 3/17 pool, 3/19-21 ocean. Total cost is $99 for online class, $25 for pool and $450 instructor fee (and he's worth every cent)

Kristina,

You should start another thread looking for a partner! 2 weeks is pleny of time to review the material.

Back
Top Bottom