Dive next weekend anyone?? (11/01 or 11/02)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be able to. You not diving this weekend? If ya wanna get together this weekend lemme know....

Nick & Bryan.... I can't make it this weekend (diving Los Coronados from SanDiego) nor next (wife and my 12th... don't think she would like it if I went diving instead...probably not make it to our 13th LOL)... Any of ya'll going to Avalon the 8th on the "wrinkles" weekend??? I'll be there with "venom" and a bunch of others. Hope to see some of you there.

I'd be interested....let me know what the plan is and I'll let you know for sure by the middle of next week.

I also will be going on the Wrinkles dive at Catalina on the 8th if anyone else will be joining.

I'm still thinking about going for the day on Sat. for the wrinkles dive. Will know for sure once it gets closer. Would be good to see ya again Dave :)

I should be able to. You not diving this weekend? If ya wanna get together this weekend lemme know....

I have my last dive for my Rescue course on Saturday at North Crescent Bay. I'll be diving after I'm done with the class at either Shaw's or North Crescent Bay, but I'm not sure when all the class activities will actually end. Next week I'm down for a dive though.

Good luck with the rescue :) As next weekend approaches we'll plan to dive sometime then if ya want.

Nick

Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck with the rescue :) As next weekend approaches we'll plan to dive sometime then if ya want.

Nick

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds great, if you wanna do a night dive during the week just let me know.

Sounds great, if you wanna do a night dive during the week just let me know.

You in OC during the weeks or Ontario? I don't get off till 5pm and never have tried a weekday night dive so I dunno how bad the traffic would be.

You in OC during the weeks or Ontario? I don't get off till 5pm and never have tried a weekday night dive so I dunno how bad the traffic would be.

I'm in Ontario on the weekdays, OC on weekends. Night dives might be a little more challenging since it's getting darker earlier. I headed out from work around 5pm to vet's park and made it right when the sun was going down. If you wanna try one day, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom