Dive next weekend anyone?? (11/01 or 11/02)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, 11am probably isn't too early. I see the swell models look good for today, but steadily depreciate for the next couple days....so if people are diving in areas with sandy entries, I'd probably be interested. Let me know if you're going anywhere, Nick (or anyone else).

Any suggestions/Ideas? I was really looking forward to trying to go to Laguna this weekend, but since the spill I dunno. Laguna's out, not sure if I wanna drive 2 hours to Malibu area.

Kinda weird, I really really wanna dive but I'm also having a heck of a time getting enthused about diving any spot that pops into my head lol. I need a boat trip, been a real long time :)

Know what you mean with those swell models...... I was looking in the SB area and It looks like there are some protected places........ But thats to far for you to drive

Yeah I noticed SB looks okay. Its not just the weather either though. I've just been feeling kinda off this week. Likely best I just sit out the weekend anyways.

Yeah I noticed SB looks okay. Its not just the weather either though. I've just been feeling kinda off this week. Likely best I just sit out the weekend anyways.

Know what ya mean their...... Hey Im off Next Fri or Sat if you want to dive.....

Surely not Fri. as I have to work, Saturday, maybe, I'm still thinking about heading to Catalina dive park, provided weather doesn't suck and I dont wait too late to get tickets.

Come on, you gotta job now head out to Catalina with me :)

Okay, then I won't have to feel bad if I end up not making it out tomorrow. Going to a Halloween party tonight....not planning on getting crazy or anything, but have no idea when I'll be ready to leave the house tomorrow though! I'll let you know if we end up going out and if you wanna join, cool....if not, hope to see you next Saturday!

Surely not Fri. as I have to work, Saturday, maybe, I'm still thinking about heading to Catalina dive park, provided weather doesn't suck and I dont wait too late to get tickets.

Come on, you gotta job now head out to Catalina with me :)

Would if i could and would love to..... One Problem i have to save some $ before i do any thing like that..... But first boat trip to the islands ill let ya know.

So....reading thru this, Im still not sure... is anything planned? Whats the prob with Laguna?? Spill?? I could be up for a morning dive on Saturday:D

Yeah Laguna had a major raw sewage spill that's kept the beaches close for the past couple days. I know I'm not diving tomorrow, I still feel kinda "off" i know weird way to explain it but I just kinda feel I should sit this weekend out.

Holding out hope for next weekend though :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom