Dive insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dash, I met you with jan at keystone when you first stated diving a couple years ago, you are in the navy and with navy divers you should be covered.

I am in the carpenters union and the pilebucks is part of us, I am covered 100% on any dive I go on and I take all my dives to the extreme limit.

Happy Diving

I'm not in the navy anymore, also I was an avionics tech not a diver. Getting into deeper depths I want the extra bit of peace of mind after reading about some tech dives gone bad.

Here ya go dash, this is what you asked for now you get it,scubaains.com open insurance window, individual is for tech, this is professional insurance. Might be a bit spendy, yet does cover tech.

Happy Diving

Recreational = non-commercial, not for hire

As of today... The basic plan has 130ft depth limits. The preferred and master plans have no depth restrictions. None of the plans have "deco" limits.

Also master plan here covers no questions asked too 60meters (200ft). Deeper than that and you have to hand in pre-dive plans on all dives!!!

Also master plan here covers no questions asked too 60meters (200ft). Deeper than that and you have to hand in pre-dive plans on all dives!!!

I would think preferred is the way to go, considering the price vs chambers and etc medical expenses (if anything extremely squirrelly was to happen). That seems pretty cheap. Just seems to good to be true. Though, I am curious what the DIR divers use.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom