Dive Haven update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, guys
I called up to Dive Haven today and got no answer. Then I called the after hours number and talked to one of the owners. He said that they are in a lease dispute with the lady that owns the land. He said his lawyer is talking to their lawyer this week or next. He did not know when they would re-open. He said it shouldn't take a couple of months, but with these types of situations, who knows.
He also said they should be updating the web site as well.

Thank you for your concern! We are having a situation with our lease, but are still committed to reopening this summer. Thanks again for all your support!

Dive Haven

Anyone know if or when the possible opening of Dive Haven will occur this year? The drive to Pelham is long and Dive Haven is almost in my backyard. Thier website just shows a blue page and their Cartersville phone number has been disconnected.

Try Loch-Low-Minn outside of Athens, TN. It's a little bit closer to you.

the K

Still not updated. I just burned $20+ in gas driving up there and back, and wasted a day when I could have been doing something more productive, from Atl because I assumed that there website was up-to-date. Hadn't heard about them closing before but looked it up here, just now, when I got back.

Thank you for your concern! We are having a situation with our lease, but are still committed to reopening this summer. Thanks again for all your support!

Dive Haven
Any updates on the re-opening plans?

The phone number on the website has been disconnected, I guess that is our update!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom