Dive & Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

y'all have fun and blow a few bubbles for me. Civil War re-enacting started back this month and I will be in Akien, SC that weekend! Hope you all have warm surface intervals. Still a smigen too cold for me to jump back in the water but I look forward to blowing some bubbles with you all around the middle of March.

...The new warm air wuss on the block,
J:

Sounds good! I want to do another run at a photomerge on the shovel and work on buoyancy with my doubles.

Mike

I'd be up for diving next weekend. Anyone got any details nailed down? time etc?

I think 10:30 will probably be a good time to show up. That way everyone can get there, pay, get their tanks filled or whatever and be in the water for the first dive at about 11:15-11:30. probably finish up and eat at 2:00 or so.

That's another thing, everyone just wanna bring their own food, or should everyone bring somethin? This will be my first dive and dine...

9:30 am is better for me I would like to get in 2 maybe 3 dives, so anyone wanting to start earlier bring it on. As far as food goes I bring hotdogs or hamburgers/buns, a grill and chips to snack on. I always bring more than I can eat, so I always have some to share

9:30 will work too.... I guess if I'm gonna pay to get into dive haven i might as well do 3 tanks.

By the way I went ahead and called Dive Haven to let them know we'd be coming.

DawgDiver:
9:30 will work too.... I guess if I'm gonna pay to get into dive haven i might as well do 3 tanks.

Are your plans solid for Sunday, the 25th at 09:30? I may be able to get a few together to come out there and try the quarry. I just checked out the website, look like a pretty good dive. I am assuming water temperatures in the 40's, right? Also do you need to have a count by any particular date or will they just be open to all comers on Sunday? One last Q, are you guys coordinating food or just BYO?

I hope we can get out there.
:monkeydan

If I can get the things I need to get done on saturday, I'll meet you guys out their on sunday morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom