Dive & Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid:
Does anyone have a weight belt, or some weight pouches I might be able to borrow for tomorrow? I ordered pouches from divers supply the other day, but they haven't came in yet. It would be greatly appreciated. Also are we going to try and cook out still, and if so what do I need to bring?

Kyle

How much do you need? I'll bring all the weight i've got, but I might not have more than 2-4 lbs extra. EDIT: Nevermind, i see mike has you covered.

I'm not sure what everyone is doing for food, but i'm bringing a bunch of chick-fil-a cool wraps for anyone who wants one.

I have some bratwurst (I think 4-5) and some potato salad, some chips, and some charcoals.

my dad and i were thinking about diving there this weekend but have never been. what type of suits are yall wearin?

Well the last of my crew bailed, so I have no one to split gas with. I guess I will just have to dive our 44° lake tomorrow again. Hey, at least I am getting wet! I will keep an eye out for the next time you folks are heding up to Dive Have.

Keep an eye out for a Cooper trip under the Deep Dixie main in the next week or two. We are thinking about the weekend of the 10th of March. Again in the next week we will start collecting names.
:monkeydan

mikerault:
I'll bring a weight belt for you. I also have pouches.
Thanks Mike, I'll see you guys out their around 10 hopefully the rain will be gone by then.

Captndan:
my dad and i were thinking about diving there this weekend but have never been. what type of suits are yall wearin?

The water is going to be about 49-50*, so we'll all be diving 7mm or thicker wetsuits, some of us in drysuits.

dschulte:
Keep an eye out for a Cooper trip under the Deep Dixie main in the next week or two. We are thinking about the weekend of the 10th of March. Again in the next week we will start collecting names.

ahhh too bad, I've been planning on the cooper river. however my 11 yo daughter starts OW that weekend coooooool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom