dive day for Seattle area people?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GearHead once bubbled...

That's a good point, Jeff. Especially with an early start, Les Davis would be a great spot. I like that idea.
I really like this idea guys... especially since Les Davis is a five minute drive from my house! :) There is also Dead Man's Wall about a quarter mile down the road from Les Davis, for those that gotta go really deep.

Jimmie

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

...isn't *really* deep Jimmie. :D

Les Davis is a good site... and the dead wall is OK... I suppose.
To be honest, Dead Man's Wall kinda sucks when you get right down to it (hey, a pun!). And hey, 120' FSW is the deepest I've ever been, at said site. :wink:

I think we have a winner in Les Davis... what do y'all think?

Jimmie

seems my company has decided that that weekend would be perfect for a sales meeting...no no no no no....that and the suggestion that it would be in my corporate best interest to take up golf...UP...Theresa said I should just take Tech 1...then I would really want to take up golf...hahaha.

I'll see what I can do...we really want to come.

JeffAustin once bubbled...

...how you can get all their golf balls back from the water traps, they might change their tune:D :D

Low vis training to boot!

Great Idea...this just might work-out afterall...I don't hit the stupid little balls, I just go find them.

well... that sounds great to me! However, would someone mind giving me directions? I've never been there before, so I could get really lost! Does that mean were on for a BBQ then?:D

Kayla:)

Kayla once bubbled...
well... that sounds great to me! However, would someone mind giving me directions? I've never been there before, so I could get really lost! Does that mean were on for a BBQ then?:D

I don't know where you're coming from Kayla, but here's the address for Les Davis Pier:

3427 Ruston Way
Tacoma, WA 98402-5337

Just go to maps.yahoo.com and click on the "Driving Directions" link. Put in your address for the starting address, and Les Davis's address for the destination address. That will get you here from there. :)

Jimmie

that was close...sales meeting moved to 5th and 6th August...looks like we're in!

Back
Top Bottom