Dive computer battery and o-ring spec's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't specifically find the Aqualung i300 dive computer in this listing, but the o-ring for the case is a 2-026 70 duro 1.25 X 1.375 X .0625 buna o-ring available on Amazon in 10 packs (identical to the one I purchased from Aqualung for 10x the price)..

Looking for o-rings for a GEO 2 and I have seen several sizes mentioned. The reference chart v1.5 lists it as a 1.2 x 27mm and a post last year has it at 1.3 x 27mm. does anyone have any experience on which one is correct?

Looking for o-rings for a GEO 2 and I have seen several sizes mentioned. The reference chart v1.5 lists it as a 1.2 x 27mm and a post last year has it at 1.3 x 27mm. does anyone have any experience on which one is correct?

No, but considering the difference between 1.2mm & 1.3mm cross section is less than 4 thousandths of an inch I think either should be fine.

I used 1.3 x 27mm on a GEO 2. It works fine, no leaks after 10 dives down to 100' depth.

Hello,

I have searched the forum but have not been able to find the O-ring size for an Oceanic Datamax Pro computer. This is the Datamax Pro with the J battery not a Pro Plus. It appears to be a metric o-ring. Does anyone know the o-ring size for this computer?

Thank you,

John

Hello,

I have searched the forum but have not been able to find the O-ring size for an Oceanic Datamax Pro computer. This is the Datamax Pro with the J battery not a Pro Plus. It appears to be a metric o-ring. Does anyone know the o-ring size for this computer?

Thank you,

John
?? The manual for the DataMax Pro does not show a J battery.

Attachments

• 12-1871-r05.pdf
    850.2 KB · Views: 158
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom