Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles:
Anyone going to Whitestar this Sunday? (5-23-04)? I may be out that way & wouldn't mind stopping & getting a dive or two in.
I would like to, but if I don't catch up on some things here, my house will be on Midland county's condemned list, LOL.

Not Sunday, we'll be at White Star on Saturday 5/22 though. I'm hoping to finish up the deep and night dives for the students who are behind.
Ber

Friday, June 11th Port Sanilac One tank 6pm dive
Time; 6 pm
Wreck; Mary Alice B. (85')
Cost; $30.00
Spaces available

Anyone interested in joining me for an after work dive Friday? Capt. Gary says so far I'm the first to sign up.

-Ray

Tiny Bubbles:
Time; 6 pm
Cost; $30.00
Spaces available

Anyone interested in joining me for an after work dive Friday? Capt. Gary says so far I'm the first to sign up.

-Ray
id be real interested in a friday after work dive can you give me more info

gavin

Tiny Bubbles:
Time; 6 pm
Cost; $30.00
Spaces available

-Ray
...but I'm on call this week. I think a boat trip and a dive would be considered unavailable for dispatch....

Have a good time!

gavin9980:
id be real interested in a friday after work dive can you give me more info

gavin

It's the same charter boat we used for the GLWC Regina trip last week. The boat leaves Port Sanilac Harbor at 6:00 pm Friday. But he needs a minimum of 4 divers or the trip won't happen. The same trip is available on Thursday, June 24th, if this one falls through. Go to their website at www.rectecdivecharters.com for more info.

I'd love to make that dive! I'll let you know for sure by Wednesday at the latest if I can go. Let me know if you need confirmation sooner, Ray.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom