Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles:
It's official. I'm not going diving this weekend. If I did I would be a single man when I returned home.

So... Who wants a dive buddy around here NEXT weekend?

It is Mother's day weekend and your wife is pregnant with your first child. One weekend isn't long enough to lose your gills. See you back in the water soon.

Paula

We're at Gilboa this weekend (15-16) if you want to wander by. We're doing the deep (80 along the road) and night dives for AOW and you're more than welcome to tag along.

If anyone is going to be up there who has a tank larger than an AL80 that one of my students could borrow for the deep dive Saturday morning it would be GREATLY appreciated. He's a HOOVER and I can tell you he won't make it to 80 feet on an AL80. He must have HUGE lungs because he doesn't breathe fast.
Ber

Since when is nitrous oxide "tainted air"? That's the good stuff! OK, not good for diving but GREAT for trips to the dentist :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ok so as I understand it this weekend (May 15-16):

Who's all going to Gilboa:
Ber Rabbit (Amber) and her AOW class
Big T (Tony) (I think I read in another thread that he was coming???)
gtxl1200 (Ted) and his wife
Tiny Bubbles (Ray) and his wife

Who's all going to Whitestar:
Diver Paula (Paula) and the Ford Sea Lancers (I think I read this in another thread?)

Natural Springs or Circleville:
Maybe Skyking.....looking for a buddy.

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba:
Do something suspicious enough that you get detained by the good guys and you might get to go diving with Armyscuba in Guantanamo Bay. I hear it's 90-95'F down there.

Anyone else going diving in the Great Lakes region?

Frankenmuth_Tom and I are jumping into the wonderful world of Lake Fenton, Sunday at 1:30pm.

Anyone interested in paddling along with us is welcome. :)

Ber Rabbit:
Since when is nitrous oxide "tainted air"? That's the good stuff! OK, not good for diving but GREAT for trips to the dentist :D
Ber :lilbunny:
Dentist? Hear it's also good for one's injectors..... never mind!

Y'all missed a good one today - Water was a balmy 68 degrees (60 if one stuck one's head the couple of feet between the thermocline and the bottom of the ditch), and viz 50+ ft. Only 6 people there. Don't get much better. OK, guess 'does get deeper :D

Back
Top Bottom