Dive Buddy/boat for July 16, 17, & 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
Ok, I'm easy...but not cheap! You talked me into it...How about on Monday the 18th? I have heard all kinds of great things about Los Lobos. Do we need reservations for it? If the waves aren't too bad, I would love to dive Monestary. For me, waves bigger than 3 ft are not worth it. *batting eyelashes*

Mossym, I am so sad that I will not get to meet you! How about dinner on the 16th?

As far as boats go, are there any other than Monterey Express? Any good boats up that way?

sounds good to me!!

I could be persuaded to go boat diving on saturday. I'd recommend the Cypress Sea.

BTw, I dove at Catalina Island with some of the socal scubaboarders: Captain Marvel and TeqP. And met Shakazulu and headhunter.

Ericson

scubalaurel:
Whoowho! :10:
Are you free to do boat diving on Saturday and/or Sunday or CABB diving on Monday?

L

scubajunkee:
I could be persuaded to go boat diving on saturday. I'd recommend the Cypress Sea.

BTw, I dove at Catalina Island with some of the socal scubaboarders: Captain Marvel and TeqP. And met Shakazulu and headhunter.

Ericson
Awesome! Let's book it, then. Cypress Sea on Saturday. :boings: I'm very excited....

I haven't even met those guys yet. Shaka is down in San Diego, or as Mo2vation sez "lo Cal". I think the others are in LA, but I am not sure.

I was starting to contemplate a shark dive....hmmm...

I just love :jaws:

Well, now am two weeks out. Just got back from Costa Rica...ok diving, awesome topside.

Ericson can't dive on Sat or Sunday. Anyone else interested in boat or shore diving?

L

scubalaurel:
Well, now am two weeks out. Just got back from Costa Rica...ok diving, awesome topside.

Ericson can't dive on Sat or Sunday. Anyone else interested in boat or shore diving?

L

I'm up for shore diving either day, and I'll drag my daughter along too. Just let me know. Maybe Ishie can come too.

dannobee:
I'm up for shore diving either day, and I'll drag my daughter along too. Just let me know. Maybe Ishie can come too.
Totally awesome! What day, when, and where? I am going to have a rental car, and will probably stay in a hotel around monterey or Pacific Grove, not sure yet...I like to wing things.

Laurel

scubalaurel:
Totally awesome! What day, when, and where? I am going to have a rental car, and will probably stay in a hotel around monterey or Pacific Grove, not sure yet...I like to wing things.

Laurel

Sunday OK? Lover's Point or Cove, depending on how the seas look. Although if it's flat, maybe Inner Chase Reef? I twisted my daughter's arm, so she'll be there too. She's not too advanced, so we'll keep it easy and fun. What would you like to see?

dannobee:
Sunday OK? Lover's Point or Cove, depending on how the seas look. Although if it's flat, maybe Inner Chase Reef? I twisted my daughter's arm, so she'll be there too. She's not too advanced, so we'll keep it easy and fun. What would you like to see?

Ummm.....I want to see fishies :eyebrow: ...seriously, I will be happy to see anything. I just love to dive.

Chuck, Is the motorcycle race this weekend the 8-10 or the weekend I will be up that way, the 15-18?

scubalaurel:
Ummm.....I want to see fishies :eyebrow: ...seriously, I will be happy to see anything. I just love to dive.

Chuck, Is the motorcycle race this weekend the 8-10 or the weekend I will be up that way, the 15-18?

DUH, it's this coming weekend, July 8-10.

Did you find anyone to dive with on Saturday? If you didn't,
send me an e-mail (triblet@garlic.com).

Back
Top Bottom