Dive Buddy/boat for July 16, 17, & 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubalaurel:
...BTW, I think you should name the NorCal scubaboard dives "NorCal Cheep divers."
:1poke:

As none of you were willing to spend money on real food....or boats!! hahaha no, really, I DO love you guys! :10:

Umm...not all of us have the CTA to go get us the big benefits (Go Arnold!), and we just have to make do with what we have. And BTW, what's wrong with Seafood Harvest??? I know I'm cheap, but I still call that "real food".

Bruce

scubalaurel:
...BTW, I think you should name the NorCal scubaboard dives "NorCal Cheep divers."
:1poke:

As none of you were willing to spend money on real food....or boats!! hahaha no, really, I DO love you guys! :10:

Umm...not all of us have the CTA to go get us the big benefits (Go Arnold!), and we just have to make do with what we have. And BTW, what's wrong with Seafood Harvest??? I know I'm cheap, but I still call that "real food". Oh but I forgot...you paid, right? MNI TNX!

Bruce

zf2nt:
Umm...not all of us have the CTA to go get us the big benefits (Go Arnold!), and we just have to make do with what we have. And BTW, what's wrong with Seafood Harvest??? I know I'm cheap, but I still call that "real food". Oh but I forgot...you paid, right? MNI TNX!

Bruce

CTA and Arnold are not paying for my trip...my county has grant funds to bring character education into our classrooms.

And, yes, I DID pay for your food....

It was yummy there, too!!!

L :)

PS, did I mention I am diving, again, tonight?

Cheap??? Us?? Me????

Unless of course you mean a CABB instead of a WWW. In that case, I'll wear the cheap designation as a badge of honor, and if you call me that I'll consider it a term of endearment.

Next time we'll go out on my boat.

It is a term of endearment! CABB is the best way to go!

Went to Butterfly reef tonight. Looked about as perfect as conditions can get. But the trail and rocks down to the beach made it a no go. :(

You Monterey and Carmel divers REALLY are hardcore!! Wowwwww....

L

dlndavid:
Well we all met the for the first annual ScubaLaurel dive of NorCal... Got to the redevous location at El Toritos in Monterey (late, I know, my fault, and that's "Little Bull in English).

My friend and I were diving in Monterey that same weekend and happened to be diving McAbee that morning when some of you showed up to meet at El Toritos. As we were getting ready, some gal parked next to us and started chatting with my friend where she mentioned she was diving with the "ScubaBoard group." My friend then introduced me as "another ScubaBoard person," but since I am relatively new here nobody knew of me (nor I of them). Anyway, if that person was Laurel, then hello... I am the "Tod" you met in the first parking lot (not Fred). :11:

Anyway, soon thereafter you guys all took off. We had three pretty good dives that day before we had to drive back north to come home. Maybe next time you guys have another gathering we can join your group.

Tod:
My friend and I were diving in Monterey that same weekend and happened to be diving McAbee that morning when some of you showed up to meet at El Toritos. As we were getting ready, some gal parked next to us and started chatting with my friend where she mentioned she was diving with the "ScubaBoard group." My friend then introduced me as "another ScubaBoard person," but since I am relatively new here nobody knew of me (nor I of them). Anyway, if that person was Laurel, then hello... I am the "Tod" you met in the first parking lot (not Fred). :11:

Anyway, soon thereafter you guys all took off. We had three pretty good dives that day before we had to drive back north to come home. Maybe next time you guys have another gathering we can join your group.

Hey Tod,

Yes, that was me....aka Laurel! :10: SOOOOO glad you weren't Fred...hahahaha

We dove at Coral Street that day, then lunch at Latitudes (WWWAAAAYYYYYY yummy). Then we dove Lover's #3. It was a great day of diving.

I don't get up to Monterey/Nor Cal often, but if you come down to Orange County/LA/ San Diego areas, let me know. :scubadive

Tod:

Hi Tod and you're more than welcome to join up, we might make this a annual event as we'll probably never see Laurel again, so the event is appropriately named. :D
David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom