Dive Boat Sank???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you really that repellent?

Yes, I'm stinky.

---------- Post added February 18th, 2014 at 12:39 PM ----------

And it looks good too! I read somewhere that you wore it to dinner on a cruise.

He wore it on the cruise, a 7 day western Caribbean trip. The rest of the story is when the ships engine broke down DD saved the day when he whipped out a new fuel pump that he just happens to carry with him too. We laugh but nobody laughs at Macgyver when he saves your ass!

---------- Post added February 18th, 2014 at 12:41 PM ----------

By the way, does anybody have a picture of this dive boat that sank?

By the way, does anybody have a picture of this dive boat that sank?

I believe it is the one on the left:

Prodive.jpg

I wear my tux under my wetsuit for when the boat sinks so when I get rescued by a Russian oligarch's yacht I'll be dressed for the occasion. According to the definitive reference on this (James Bond films) everything will be dry and unrumpled.
That would probably work better in a dry suit. The humidity may even keep it from getting too rumpled.

Not sure where you'd hide the patent leather shoes, though.

Such a crappy pic. Photo editing is not that hard. I cleaned it up a bit

Anyone have a pic of it before it went down?

edited.jpg

That would probably work better in a dry suit.

Praps, but the film CLEARLY shows that a wetsuit will leave one's tux bone-dry and unwrinkled. It also slips right off in seconds. Somehow or other, one's hair remains fully-styled as well.

Not sure where you'd hide the patent leather shoes, though.

I wear them instead of booties with heelstrap fins. The fins keep them just as dry as the wetsuit does the tux.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom