Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Btw, I searched and searched at Bluewater for a shark, but didn't find one :confused:

However, I did find a upcurrent and westward current :D

denisegg:
Clay, this is just too easy...I could say so much about this, LIKE now just who were you with at BlueWater on Saturday?? But I won't, I promised to behave..:D

(okay, okay, I'm leaving:wink: )
She was my wife Thank You. And my child was there as well.

Did you have any proof to back up this claim??:D

Well, I guess the fact that she was willing to feed you speaks for itself...who else would bother doing that??:D

Well I'm definatly in for the dive on Feb. 10th. Just spoke with my instructor and he's going to allow me to borrow some gear (awesome). James, my hubby will be coming with. Found a sitter for my son and now all I need to know is what kind of dish everyone would like for me to bring..... I'm soooo excited about meeting new friends.

See ya soon...
Debi

denisegg:
Did you have any proof to back up this claim??
You can ask her yourself on the 10th.

Debi, Any dish you like would be fine with me. I will prepare hamburgers and hotdogs.

Hey Debi, How old is your son? My daughter is 10 and she will be here making sure I behave.

I can bring some snacks. I have a talent of making ritz crackers, filled with creamy peanut butter and dipped in chocolate. They are great cookies. I know it doesn't sound to good, but if you like either of these, you will love this. :)

I'll make a batch of them and if no one likes them, I'll eat them there and on the way home. :)

Michael

RocketMan, Clay has already put you down for the ketchup packets from McDonalds...he was counting on you:D

And remember guys, you've got to be behavin on this thread too!! You don't want to run all the guests off...especially since we're gonna get to taste Clay's cooking :chef:and meet his wife (I still want proof that someone married him:scream:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom