Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan:
Right, right.... and I've got some beach front property for sale in Arizona too.

Can you shore dive from it?? If so, Mat might be interested after the dining/partying/drinking:D

denisegg:
Me too, Mat!!

(and by the way, I wasn't drinking today when all of the above was going on.....I was at work)(that's my story and I'm sticking to it):D

Honest ingine she has not touched a drop all day! I swear this on me pirates oath.

denisegg:
Can you shore dive from it?? If so, Mat might be interested after the dining/partying/drinking:D

Absolutely. Plus the water depth is Mat's favorite...15', so he can get those really long bottom times.

I hear that SuPrBuGmAn! Gotta hang where the stuff is.

Hopefully I'm going to be there. If February plans stay as scheduled, the weekend before I'll be in San Diego again diving then working the remainder of the week. If I can get an early enough flight home on Friday the 9th I should be able to make it.

I would like to join you guys on the 10th. I'm not too sure about chili on a SI though =P

Yeah all you guys come ...Clay is furnishing the food AND cooking it:D

denisegg:
Yeah all you guys come ...Clay is furnishing the food AND cooking it:D
By the food, She means I am furnishing the burgers and hotdogs.
Someone else ^^^^^ is bringing chips etc.

Okay Clay, If you insist....I'll bring a bag of potato chips...what kind do you like??:D
(like I have said before Clay, you are just too much fun!!)(what would I do at work without you guys....I might actually have to suffer and work!!):D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom