Disadvantages of DIR ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring:
BTW, they are pulling all our posts, so we should prob drop it or take it to PM.. :)

Not all ... I'm still giving a lot of latitude. Just want to keep the flames down to a reasonable level ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

novadiver:
Sorry , My bad attitude and disposition sometimes shows thru my smiling face
No worries. You're used to diving solo in the muck off Ocean city so I wouldn't expect you to have good social skills. :wink:

O-ring:
Oh no...not you too!? These teams are getting unfair...I need some allies.

im not on his team, just to be clear. i might make unwarranted, unfair personal attacks but i have never said a bad thing about dir. so im a jerk yes. on the wrong team, no!!

weekender:
im not on his team, just to be clear. i might make unwarranted, unfair personal attacks but i have never said a bad thing about dir. so im a jerk yes. on the wrong team, no!!
Then we are both on the "jerks that make personal attacks" team..

weekender:
i might make unwarranted, unfair personal attacks
Those are called "ad hominems".

We need to bring back Karl in Kali/Indigo Blue and we could also ask Scuba442/SpongeBob/*insert name here as another tag team for a one time only, back by popular demand "reunion tour" of misguided ideals and overall bozonity.

:D

Anyhow...I think we should just all plan a dive day at Deception Pass. We all know the date and time. Next year I'm bringing crampons and an ice axe for the underwater rockclimbing portion of the dive.

Hey cork girl...watch who you're accusing...but yeah...it's so I can stay submerged for about 6 seconds more than you...:D

That dive has one of the all time funniest downloads on my computer. It was SCREAMING at me in regards to ascent speed. I loved how it went from light to totally dark to air in under 20 seconds...(for those who missed the original thread many months ago...we were caught in a whirlpool which first sent us racing downward then popped us to the surface all in mere seconds). It was an absolutely fantastic dive day...nothing is more fun than riding the back eddies in a portion of the ocean with 300 foot cliffs in front of you which you can't climb while waiting for the tide tables to be right...but it never happens because of the storm heading your way...:D What will our intrepid divers do?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom