Disadvantages of DIR ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never took a potshot at DIR or you. I questioned your comment leaning towards DIR never getting killed while diving. Have you ever lost a friend diving? I've lost friends in flying and diving accidents, and none of them were careless. When it's your time, it's your time, no matter what experience and certification you have. I had nothing against you until you fired back at me in immature way.

BTW, I agree the DIR philosophies and I follow them. I just don't replace my religion with it. And, yes, I've seen this type not only on this board, but also on the boats.

I'll apologize if I came across to crass.

mempilot:
I never took a potshot at DIR or you. I questioned your comment leaning towards DIR never getting killed while diving. Have you ever lost a friend diving? I've lost friends in flying and diving accidents, and none of them were careless. When it's your time, it's your time, no matter what experience and certification you have. I had nothing against you until you fired back at me in immature way.

BTW, I agree the DIR philosophies and I follow them. I just don't replace my religion with it. And, yes, I've seen this type not only on this board, but also on the boats.

I'll apologize if I came across to crass.
I understand..no worries from this side of the fence. :)

BTW, they are pulling all our posts, so we should prob drop it or take it to PM.. :)

O-ring:
Yep, the sarcastic one fits best.

I know you have made no contributions to this board, any board, or the diving community as a whole so, instead of taking potshots at people in an online forum, why don't you sit down with your class materials and try to make some changes to improve your classes and the overall diving up in your area. Most of the ridiculous stuff we have seen lately comes from the Northeast area (this thread is a great example of that - http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?threadid=68284&s=), so what are you doing to fix the imbecilic diving practices and irrational clinging to methods that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be seriously flawed?

Hurricane O-ring strikes the coast again it seems like this ones going to blow hard and cause some damage up and down the east coast. If you see this storm coming please take cover.

This has been a public service broadcast

P.S love that signature ,It sounds like good advice

novadiver:
Hurricane O-ring strikes the coast again it seems like this ones going to blow hard and cause some damage up and down the east coast. If you see this storm coming please take cover.

This has been a public service broadcast

P.S love that signature ,It sound like good advice
Oh no...not you too!? These teams are getting unfair...I need some allies.

Welcome back. Are you feeling better now?

O-ring:
Oh no...not you too!? These teams are getting unfair...I need some allies.
I would help but apparently I'm not that bright...

novadiver:
How's the DIR group this mourning?
All is well in Jonestown. The mods have written off this thread so we have free reign to harrass the contrarians and naysayers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom