Direct flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) "Direct" does not mean "non-stop."

2) Strongly consider the CUN (Cancun) option. It is easy to get to Cozumel from Cancun.

Cancun Airport to Playa del Carmen/Cozumel by ADO Bus

3) Consider a one-stop if required. You have to be realistic. Trying to fly somewhere to get a non-stop to Cozumel is no different than a one-stop.

I can never get Southwest to give me an itinerary it always seems like it can do a one way or the other way but cant seem to book a round trip might be me.

1) "Direct" does not mean "non-stop."
As I have mentioned above. Many use those interchangeably even tho not correct, and can lead to mistakes.

I can never get Southwest to give me an itinerary it always seems like it can do a one way or the other way but cant seem to book a round trip might be me.
I know. :shakehead:

What is your starting airport(s)? Where do you live?
Sacramento CA

American flies direct to Cancun from Phoenix. And we're a SWA hub.

What you can do on the Matrix is type in SFO then click the nearby link that will pop up to the right immediately after you do. Specific a mileage range and either pick major cities nearby or select all and it will show you all flights available.

Watch the city pairs though, once it finds all the logical flights, it sometimes decides that airports in the same or adjoining states are the same origin/destination.

I have exactly the same problem. My best guess if that they are reserving the seats for their package vacations.

Doesn't matter the month or day of week. One way or another they want to fly me to either Atlanta or Chicago while they "offer" nonstop service from CUN to Austin.

Back
Top Bottom