dir or not dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

low tide.... hmmm may not need 104's then maybe 85's since it won't be as deep.... why did you waste good money on a stinger??? vipers are cheaper and have larger numbers... I've been asked to test out the new vytec it looks pretty nice...except for the hoseless air ****.....

airhog... nick nic...lol come on up to Canada and we can hit the west coast for a couple dives.. see how us Canadians perform...if you dare

airhog, are you a warm water diver??? this just gets better and better

When I go to Canada, it is to enjoy good cigars and to have my way with your women.

I dive in any coniditons, from ice cold lakes and quarries to the warm water stuff.

What's wrong Stroke_Guy? Got shrinkage? or just envy of the long hose?

airhog.. whats ice cold to you?? 50F try diving under a couple feet of ice.. or do you not know how to use a dry suit?

Originally posted by scuba_guy
why did you waste good money on a stinger??? vipers are cheaper and have larger numbers...
Vypers don't have the count up timer in the middle while in gauge mode... and $300 wasn't bad... though it was good money... (US dollars)

I go with a 3 mil to about 130 feet/40 degrees which ever comes first. From there depending on thermos or other conditions, I can go with 5/7 mil to usually to about 30 degrees. If it is colder than , yes I have the option of going to the OS systems Nautilus.

Any other questions? Stroke?

So tell me PADI? or NAUI?

Put Another Dollar In or Need Another Underwater Instructor?

PADI instructor with a few TDI certs thrown in.. 3mm 130/40F eh... OK Please tell me about you make my day

Who me? Ah hell, i'm not even certified....I just know how to dive, been doing it fer years.....Down here in the south Daddy just teaches us youngins' when we old enough to drive ol betsy down to the pond.....Straps the ol horse collar around our gullets and fetchs us in the drink.....

The above is a joke in case you missed...You know, eh?

So is 40 in a 3 cold enough for ya?

I am certified with one of the small memebers of the alphabet soup with a TDI Nitrox and Advanced Nitrox...Until September than I am taking the DIR-F(made arrangements yesterday for an August class out west--who knows maybe I'll look ya up) and hopefully by the middle of September(work travel permiting) I will also have caught the Tech 1 class.

So tell PADI Instructor, how does is feel to be a bellwether?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom