dir or not dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee i'm sorry but we dive for extended periods of time and honestly.. i like to be warm.

bellwether must be some southern thing????

What are you impling about diving extended periods of time?

Bellwether--You should look it up.........

well since you have your advance nitrox... you must do some pretty long dives....

Also known as PADI Instructor

Castrated Male sheep, Ram. Usually wears bell around neck so the rest of the flock can follow. Often used as a derogatory term. To call someone a bellwether is to imply that it does not take someone very smart to be a leader of sheep. buffoon.

Nothing personal.....of course......

airhog i pose your going to get your deco procedures next, then maybe extended range... then after that you can get into the PADI tec-rec program..

Actually I always envisioned my first PADI specialty being underwater basketweaving.

I actually have to go to work right now, so it will be this afternoon before I rag on you again. But I will be back.......

Baaaa Baaaa

:boxing:

Um... The kids are at it again. Anyone want to call their parents?

:nono:

Now that's one class I'd like to watch:D With the hogs references to barnyard animals he must spend alot of time there:eek:ut:

lol good one friggencold..:) think it must be a DIR thing

Daddy just teaches us youngins' when we old enough ... and fetchs us in the drink.....

Hey, that's how I taught my kids to dive, they were 5 & 7 at the time. Gave 'em a tank & stuffed 'em in the mud under the dock to watch the fish. Better'n a TV set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom