dir or not dir

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When that DIRF course comes up here i will have to pay close attention to it. Just to see how they manage to brain wash you people.. Some DIR divers may be good divers but the other 105% of you only think you good in your own mind.

Originally posted by WYDT
UP...
#2 Don't feed trolls. :wink:
Now that is funny... I sent the same message to you last week in a PM but I pulled it before you got it because I ended up back under the bridge feeing the troll some more myself... :D

They're so cute when their head spins....

Haha!! That is funny!

I wondered what that cancelled message was about.

Dive Safe, Dive Often.... oh and no more troll feeding!! :wink:

Originally posted by WYDT
I wondered what that cancelled message was about.
Several pages back... I sent the same *don't feed the Troll* to JT too but he picked it up before I could pull it... and of course he caught me back here feeding the troll myself...

ooohhhh nooooo --- here I goooo againnnnnnn.......

Edmonds UWP thats where you do your tec diving??? how deep is it there?? something like 40'? lol dive hard dive long...

Originally posted by scuba_guy
uncle pug is that an XTC100 computer your wearing?
Good eye....

No...

That is an Aeris Savant... same thing... it lived in permanent gauge mode... large numerals and very easy to read... but it needed a watch attached to the band to time stops so I sold it and bought a Suunto Stinger... it lives in permanent gauge mode too.

Originally posted by scuba_guy
Edmonds UWP thats where you do your tec diving??? how deep is it there?? something like 40'? lol dive hard dive long...
No... that's just where I'd be willing to take you... and only on low tide.

What is a stroke? Definition-Scuba Guy

I will ignore the fact you are Canadian, as that explains most of it.

My suggestion to you is to take a giant stride carrying about 30 pounds more weight than you actually need and forget to turn your air on. On second thought, don't, as Darwin was right and sooner or later, diving the way you do (STROKE) you will weed yourself out.

Are all strokes unsafe divers? Well, I guess that depends on what type of environment you are in. Stroke is also a mindset. Specifically the "I won't change a thing ,it's not broken-why fix it, I haven't died yet." Mentality. So tell me Stoke_Guy, PADI or NAUI? My guess is you are not cut out for Tech diving, either mentally or physically.

Diving in Comfort? Yeah --- go right ahead......When was the last time you were in a backplate and harness, squared away by someone who knows how to square you away and jumped in to a 130 foot or so?

You are as much of an idiot as the guy in the other post who stated that enjoyed the feeling of a full(air) bladder in a jacket style BC compressing his ribs, as it gave him security. Are you guys dive buddies?

George Irvine III coined a phrase often in response to strokes and the phrase fits you perfectly:

"Farm Animal Stupid"--TROLL!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom