DIR divers: Deviations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG:
I will.

(I need to change my Avatar back to the cat.)
I miss that cat ... and he's way better looking than the guy who took his place ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I miss that cat ... and he's way better looking than the guy who took his place ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
So do I. I will have to wait tell I get home though. Its no longer exists on my laptop. (ever since it got rebuilt due to a hard drive crash...caused by me slamming my fist into it :wink: )

JeffG:
I will.

(I need to change my Avatar back to the cat.)

I thought the avatar with the funny drunken face and the beer bottle was better than the cat.

My strokery is that I use an Oxycheq standard #50 wing for double AL80's. Way to much wing for double AL80's, but it works fine. :)

JeffG:
So do I. I will have to wait tell I get home though. Its no longer exists on my laptop. (ever since it got rebuilt due to a hard drive crash...caused by me slamming my fist into it :wink: )

You'll need top watch Anger Management again now.

JeffG:
I need to get rid of my Dell.

Would you prefer Compaq, HP, Apple, or Gateway instead? :wink:

amascuba:
Would you prefer Compaq, HP, Apple, or Gateway instead? :wink:
Anything I don't have to pay for. But revenge is sweet...I was given another Dell laptop. doh!

(I now have 2....double the pleasure for 1/2 the price.)

JeffG:
Okey dokey then....I guess I'm a dead man for using 38lb wing with my double 130's LOL
Same here. 38lbs wing with double 95's with zero issues. Plenty of lift. Add a deco bottle and still no issues.

lol .. I'm not the biggest dell fan myself. The funniest dell story that I witnessed was a dell technician came to repair a server and the first thing he said was "Where's the phone?". The reason he needed the phone was to call dell tech support to have them walk him through replacing a bad hard drive. Long story short they ended up replacing the motherboard, cpu, and memory because the guy was a moron.

Jason B:
Same here. 38lbs wing with double 95's with zero issues. Plenty of lift. Add a deco bottle and still no issues.

Slap another V-weight on. Wouldn't want a uncontrolled ascent ya know :mooner:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom