DIR Class: The Truth Comes Out (Again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaJay

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you may remember the thread http://www.scubaboard.com/t21992.html where I chatted excitedly about taking a DIR Fundies course. The thread still pops up from time to time.

Well, I took the course again. It's been more than a few weeks since I took it, and of course, it was an amazing experience. I'd love to tell everyone what it was like to face my demons again, this time after practicing for more than a year and a half - for this specific moment.

RavenC took the class this time, too... Amazing things happened.

I hadn't bothered to talk about them at all - which is pretty much a huge personality change from what I used to be on the board. Some people, though, have asked me time and time again to please tell them about what it was like the second time around.

Well... It was fine.

I'd elaborate, but I might offend someone. I might say something that the lowest common denominator might not be able to handle without getting their panties in a wad. I might not be suitable for children. I might say something with some substance, and I might get censored or even banned.

So... Y'all get the homogenized version:

It was fine.

See y'all around...

but...did you pass?????
:eyebrow:

SeaJay you are doing the course, yourself and the rest of us an injustice by not telling us what inquiring minds need to know! "Fine" is like saying the 68' Rothschild was wet. Come on give it up.

O.K. fine...

Hey, SeaJay, that's not a "troll", that's a "tease".

Go ahead ... spill the beans. The worst that might happen is that one of us might decide to move it to the DIR forum ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

SeaJay you are a piece of work if ever I saw one.

SeaJay:
I'd elaborate, but I might offend someone. I might say something that the lowest common denominator might not be able to handle without getting their panties in a wad. I might not be suitable for children. I might say something with some substance, and I might get censored or even banned.

Is this too long for a forum name :confused:

I may have to use this for a sig line :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom