DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The water comes out very well filtered i have to say from my "water fountain" AND sometimes with some extra flavor....
:eyebrow:

OH...that must be one of those new water purifiers that NASA has come up with for the Space Shuttle. How did you score one of those?? :flush:

Does anyone think being a DIMWIT diver is going to last? or is it just another one of those diving fads?

Let me know.................................................:rofl3:

Does anyone think being a DIMWIT diver is going to last? or is it just another one of those diving fads?

Let me know.................................................:rofl3:

I think as long as there are divers out there doing it there way there will be DIMWIT divers.

Any word on the shirts?

Hi lowery, most of the shirt discussion for last order has taken place here

looks like you're on the 'not yet paid' list. Most of us are enjoying our shirts already, better PM k-valve and let him know you're still interested before someone else convinces him to sell it to them:wink:

I mentioned before that anyone who didn't pay for their shirt before the Summer Fling was at risk of having theirs sold...that's pretty much what happened.

I have a black small and a black XL left from the first run. If you want either PM me.

I'm going to do a second run that should be ready to deliver by mid-July. If you're interested in a t-shirt let me know.

Most everyone paid for their shirts on time and I truly appreciate that. Unfortunately, there were enough that weren't paid for that I'm going to require payment up front this time. :(

The shirts will probably run a couple of dollars more each unless we are able to put together a big order again. They'll still be a bargain though as I intend to keep this little operation at the non-profit level.

PM me if you want a shirt and I'll get a cost from Austin Screen Printing. I'm off to Coz from July 5th to the 14th. If we have enough interest I'll place the order a day or two after I get back.

:multi: its here :multi: its here :multi: its here :multi:

hubby just rang me to say that there is a parcel on our doorstep at home - he has to wait until i get home to open it :D

Back
Top Bottom