DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be awesome if we could get a pic or two from each of you! Glad the shirts arrived!

Not to worry, I'm going diving this weekend.

20080713-003.jpg

ok, its taken me a few weeks but here is almity1 in sunny lady elliot island with his dimwit tee!

looking for whales over breakfast
DSCF1023.JPG

about to take our flight off the island
DSCF1019.JPG

i will say, someone asked if he was texan and i took great joy in saying no - he was a dimwit!

thanks again!

I want one....=(

I ish interested in buying one! If only I had money...see, I had some...but then like..I spent it, hahaha.

I see your online daddy! Shweet.

I want one....=(

I ish interested in buying one! If only I had money...see, I had some...but then like..I spent it, hahaha.

I see your online daddy! Shweet.

You've got one (see this post) Just got to meet up with your pop to hand it over. If it hadn't been for lack of progress in saturdays OW cert dives you'd have had it this weekend at campout (they were in my van the whole weekend).

I hope you don't mind a pink one :D

Pink is good =)

Im with my mom and sis right now, my wonderful daddy will probobly have to ship it, because im going to show it off at school!!! =)

Back
Top Bottom