DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sign me up for round Two ! ! ! ! ! or is this round three ??
I still don't have my fill.

P.S. I actually have my t-shirts this time! It's all good!

OK, but I want to do something a little different this go-round. Any suggestions?

I like the original, simple yet says a lot! If anything incorporate the state of Texas shape or something. Like I said though I am fine with the original.

Thanks K - I was worried that you wouldnt be interested. I would suggest getting the $$ up front to save you having to eat any shirts. Might take a bit longer but if folks want a shirt they need to make sure that it is as easy as possible on your end which is a huge PITA.

G

After another look at the originals - I think that they are just right.

Last edited:
All the best dressed divers ARE wearing DIMWIT shirts. You'll notice the other divers kinda slide in with those wearing DIMWIT t's just to be seen in their company.
Me being the smoothly groomed fashion hound I am (<----:dork2:) I'd be down for 2 or 3 as soon as they are up for tally.

As far as designs go maybe a map of our favorite dive park on there somewhere?

Thanks K - I was worried that you wouldnt be interested. I would suggest getting the $$ up front to save you having to eat any shirts. Might take a bit longer but if folks want a shirt they need to make sure that it is as easy as possible on your end which is a huge PITA.

Most folks...the vast majority...were really good about getting their money to me. Unfortunately, you're right. Those few who didn't made it a real pain. I think I'll take your suggestion this go 'round. I still want to make some changes. I'll think about it this week and get something going.

OK, but I want to do something a little different this go-round. Any suggestions?

Do you have any background in marketing? You know that those with shirts now are going to want this "new" design. Keep 'em coming back for more!

If there's anything I can do, let me know. I'm back home now and my job is based from home so I have daytime hours available if you need any of them.

Keep us posted on the design. I'm curious!

Ha! Nope...no marketing background. I'm just having fun with this. I'll post the new design here once it's done. Then ya'll can give me some ideas for adjustments.

It is cool to see one of the t-shirts when I'm out and about. That's how I met up with Rhonda and TwoBit on Sunday at WPP.

When it comes time to ship t-shirts I'll drop you a PM. That's the big PIA for me.

Do you have any background in marketing? You know that those with shirts now are going to want this "new" design. Keep 'em coming back for more!

If there's anything I can do, let me know. I'm back home now and my job is based from home so I have daytime hours available if you need any of them.

Keep us posted on the design. I'm curious!

What do ya'll think about this? It's just a first shot at a little different design. Feel free to say what you will.

Frank...you're gonna want to take a look at this one since I pretty much blatantly stole your quote...just changed one word so it would fit better. If you don't want me to use it speak up now or forever hold your peace...or something like that.:wink:

Attachments

• FinishedTshirt.jpg
    FinishedTshirt.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 48
What do ya'll think about this? It's just a first shot at a little different design. Feel free to say what you will.

Frank...you're gonna want to take a look at this one since I pretty much blatantly stole your quote...just changed one word so it would fit better. If you don't want me to use it speak up now or forever hold your peace...or something like that.:wink:

Looks good, I might use vis' rather than visibility in the wording, and how will the white diver/lettering show up on gray? but even as is I'd have to buy at least one :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom