DIMWIT Diver T-Shirt

If we had nice DIMWIT t-shirts printed with the design shown would you buy one?

• No! I'd rather dive with a garden hose than be seen in that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was sittin' around this afternoon trying to figure out how to avoid working on the new addition and came up with an idea for a DIMWIT Diver t-shirt. Before I bother with getting us a price quote I thought I better throw it out there and see if any of my DIMWIT brethren would be interested in buying one...at cost, of course, whatever that turns out to be.

Anyway, here's what I came up with...

Attachments

• DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    DIMWIT_T-Shirt.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 362
John, I am good for 1-Large!!!!

Nice job.....if it is a go just let me know when you need some $.

Thanks for the effort to promote us DIMWIT's.

:wink:

Very nice design. It would be pretty cool if there could be some ready for Spring Fling. I would bet you would have no problem getting rid of them.

Very nice design. It would be pretty cool if there could be some ready for Spring Fling. I would bet you would have no problem getting rid of them.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if we couldn't pull that off, but since I have nothing to gain I'm only doing it if we have enough folks who will commit to buying a t-shirt...and even then I'll probably only print them for those who put in a request. I'm not sure what the minimum is...Mack, do you know??
Now, if someone else wants to put the money down up front just to have them printed and still be willing to sell them for cost I'd be happy to turn it over to 'em. :wink: I don't want this to be a "for profit" deal though. :no

I am interested in purchasing one. I suggest they are done in white or gray since black would be very hot during the summer.

Also, doesn't the dive flag stripe go top left to bottom right?

I am interested in purchasing one. I suggest they are done in white or gray since black would be very hot during the summer.

Also, doesn't the dive flag stripe go top left to bottom right?

Well, yes. Regular, run-of-the-mill diver's dive flags have the stripe running from left-top to bottom-right, but this is a DIMWIT Diver logo. :wink:

Does one really to actually be from Texas to get in on this?

Sign me and Stephen up for 2.

We also need to get to work on an out of state DIMWIT certification process.

I don't mind sending you a t-shirt if you really want one...unless my DIMWIT buddies overrule me. :wink: Keep an eye on the thread for a price. There are a couple of folks who know about this type of thing doing some research for me. If I have to mail it I'd send it to you for cost plus USPS priority mail shipping. Still wouldn't be much I'd guess. We'll figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom