Difference between force and jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for your responses. You have answered my questions. Sibermike, I've been using Jets for years, in fact I use alot of different fins, whatever fits my mood. My favorites are full foot Mares Avanti L's, but I'm always on the look for something new ordifferent. I've never given the Force's much thought, but I've now got to find out how they feel.

Castanagajt, thank you for that number, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Meesier, thank you for your offer, let me see what I can dig up and if I run into any problems I may get back to you.

I think Pros would be a good place to start. I have never had any problems with my Bungees.
They don't take a lot of stress and I have a pair of Pros that the bungees are over 5 years old and have a few hundered dives on them.

Sibermike, you are an amusing character and I like your posts:)
Hey, next time I'm in Vegas let's get together, I hear that there are sharks there. :D

Or do you have to drive a few hours to find water?

Oh wait... Your avatar isn't a bunch of crazies burning Bibles is it? :confused:

:rofl3:

Hey, next time I'm in Vegas let's get together, I hear that there are sharks there. :D

Or do you have to drive a few hours to find water?

Oh wait... Your avatar isn't a bunch of crazies burning Bibles is it? :confused:

:rofl3:

Sure no problem boss. Does Las Vegas commercials play in your area? I have heard these commercials play around the world. As for sharks, yes they are out there. I more like fear them because they are very sneaky. We have lots of whales though. Meaning lots of high rollers/

To find water well we will have to drive a couple of hours Lake Mead (the biggest man made lake in the world) The first and once the biggest and modern marvel dam in the world. This will have the WW2 PBY and the B-29 bomber Cabin site cove has a 35ft boat, a bus n overturned van at 25 foot vis. This intersects the virgin and muddy rivers. If you need or want to do the tech stuff I am sure I can help you some people to dive here.

Haha, I am basically a Jesus loving freak to even consider burning bibles as a past time.:rofl3: I will admit that those pallets are stolen from a local WalMart. Hey they have 1000's of pallets and they burn the longest. This is some of the other parts of Vegas that foreigners will never see. They don't get to see this place called "The Caves" it was an old silver mine and this is where we burnt the pallets, you will also see the neon horizon to the North and kicking back a few bottles. I would show about anyone if they want to see the other parts of Vegas if their times permit.

check craigslist or ebay
Ebay is a great idea and easy to check but how in the world do you use craig's. I tried and it wanted me to specify an exact location just to search! I tried everything I could think of to get around it. If it is that complex, forget it! :wink:
What am I missing??

Oh, and you can borrow my fins too. Just stop in anytime.
About the Bungees, if they are white, send them to meesier, if they are black send them to me! :D:D:D

Aren't I a real nice guy? :shakehead:

Lake Mead
Been there but not to dive. Will give it a try sometime.

This is some of the other parts of Vegas that foreigners will never see.
I'm from Indiana! Oh, yeah, I guess that does make me a foreigner in Vegas! :doh2:

They don't get to see this place called "The Caves" it was an old silver mine and this is where we burnt the pallets, you will also see the neon horizon to the North and kicking back a few bottles. I would show about anyone if they want to see the other parts of Vegas if their times permit.
Will do, except I don't drink, so more for you I guess! :D

Last time I was at Mead I was the driver for a van load of Ma-reenes. That would have been 25 years ago! Wow, now I feel old! Thanks for the memories castan! :D

MEESIER,
THINKING ABOUT U.S. MADE BUNGEE,..... i JUST GOT THE NEWS THAT TO FIND the SCREWS WE USE ON WINGLETS WE WILL HAVE TO PAY $600.00 FOR 1,000 SCREWS USA MADE. The China stuff is real cheap, but I want to support the American worker. Talk about crappy and ridiculus.

I assume that you're in favor of the bail out?

There was a show on PBS not long ago in which a woman decided to try and spend an entire year without using or buying anything sourced in China. She lasted about a month before her family threatened to disown her.

Remember that you invited me to the factory next month. I'm going to look at all the cars in the lot. That should be interesting... :)

Back
Top Bottom