Did you lose a small light at Lobos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one is wishing bad things on him, people are simply saying that if your not honest then dont expect others to make an honest effort in returning your gear. Who knows perhaps when he lost things in the past people made a valiant effort to get the item(s) back to the owner. (which by the way he was talking he seemed to feel people intentionally made him lose his stuff so they could keep it.)

If I find gear that's obviously in working condition and especially if its marked I feel obligated to try and return it. Granted there's no law of the sea, but id sure hope if I lost something and it gets found that the person tries the same. Its just good karma.

Some posts judge him as dishonest and look down on him.

There are several posts that mention karma as well as some that say he will get his in the future.

It is a good idea to try to return someone's property whether they would do the same or not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom