DFW area Happy Hour or Dinner...Any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, Texasmike. You can be the first one to check the cracking pressure on my Poseidon after it gets used to swab out the commode!

As a suggestion, we have the management at the Garland Outback prettywell trained to cast a blind-eye to goings-on in the Private Party Room. We've been there many-a-time and they will certainly understand special requests. It's easy-access too, for most folks - right off Bush/190 by Hwy 78. The Party-room (heh-heh-heh) has lots of room to spread out stuff, and still have room for us. Oh, and the food is good, too.

As an alternative, what about Athens? If we're gonna be talking diving, why not actually be doing it? We can pick a Saturday or a Sunday, get in a few dives, and then relax, eat and kick-back and visit. It's also probably equi-distant from Dallas and FTW (and most points in between).

Everyone....we have have a possible date to lock in....

Check your calendars and see if Thursday, August 1 will work for you for doing the restaurant thing. Also, let me know if you like Ronb's idea of going out to Athens as the alternative. Reply back here with your answer.

(or we can do both :) )

If it works for most of the folks here, then I'll get working on setting up the restaurant thing.

I have a previously scheduled event that evening but can live vicariously through TropiGal & Hubby. Hopefully the next time one of these get togethers comes around I can make it.

Bill

The date is great, but Garland is a LONG way (about 80 miles) from my house. Grapevine/Coppell/Lewisville much closer. Don't mind a drive to get there, but a long drive coming home is just no fun.

Darn... Didn't mean to kill the Bill's (BillP, we'll catch you one of these millenias!)

Randy...Current plans for place are for the Mid cities...

I was planning on being in Dallas that weekend!!!! Mind is a desert rat Texan joins y'all???? And hey! What about the HEB area? MY fave restaurant is there....RAZOO'S! (Around 183 and Central if we remember correctly...YUMMMM.....)

Kristey:)

You are welcome to join us. We are looking a little West of the HEB area so hopefully you will be able to make it.

Hope to see you then.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom