DFW area Happy Hour or Dinner...Any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good friend of mine in the D/FW who is an recreational and technical diving instructor got wind of our plans and has graciously offered to bring some of his technical diving gear (rebreather, cave/wreck rig, scooter, etc) and provide us with a short show and tell presentation of what technical diving is all about.

Originally posted by TexasMike
A good friend of mine in the D/FW who is an recreational and technical diving instructor got wind of our plans and has graciously offered to bring some of his technical diving gear (rebreather, cave/wreck rig, scooter, etc) and provide us with a short show and tell presentation of what technical diving is all about.

I'd like to see the restaurant managers face when he seeing all that gear traipsing through!

Originally posted by Dee
I'd like to see the restaurant managers face when he seeing all that gear traipsing through!
We'll just explain we're going to clean the bathrooms.

Considering the last party was in Ft Worth, and we are looking at a group thats pretty well spread out between East Dallas and North of Ft Worth and suggestions on where (City(s)) Grapevine is kinda central. Lewisville has my personal favorite eaterie but I don't think it has a separate room.

Other ideas yall?

TwoBit

TwoBit & Mike,

First, thanks for your replies to my intro in the other forum. Since my girlfriend and I are both new to diving it would be great to meet you as well as the others in the DFW area. I'm all for partying and have no problem asking lots of questions. Seems I learn alot doing that.

We will be in Costa Rica July 20-27 so if your party is before or after those dates we'll give a good effort to get out and meet all of you.

Thanks again for the invite to the TSDT forum.

SeaHunt

Count me in too. I love to eat. Just need a couple of hours to drive from the woods to the big city. Also would need some good directions as my little town only has two stop signs downtown and only two roads

Randy

I've got a date in mind (waiting on technical diver Ron to tell me if it works for him) and need y'alls help with the place.

Anyone got any suggestions for the Grapevine/Coppell area as to a place have our shindig?

I'd love to meet some of ya'll as new to diving would be a great resource to get hooked up with dive buddies as well!!
Not sure of a place of in Grapevine besides the usual, Don Pablo's and such .... but if your looking into Lewisville ... Sneaky Pete's probably would love to have a bunch of divers and such... They are right on the water of Lewisville lake. Just south of Denton... Just a thought... Keep me posted would love to go!!!

Back
Top Bottom