DFW area Happy Hour or Dinner...Any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may have a reason to be in the Grapevine/Colleyville area tonight....so I'll scout some places.

TwoBit...Ronbo is a confirm, and there is a chance of a class this weekend at ASP if you can get out there.

On behalf of all the etceteras out there :wink: , I'd like to say I'm interested, so count me in.

My suggestion might be a little out of the way for some of you, but having been there several times for functions, it is a nice place for a party. My idea is the banquet (party) room of the Front Row Grill at The Ballpark in Arlington. Technically, I suppose Arlington qualifies as Mid-Cities (even though we're the 51st largest city in the US). The Rangers are in town that night (vs. the Bosox), so that might hike the price up a little, but if you can wait until the series is over, the stadium is open August 5, 6 and 7.

As for Grapevine, isn't there a good steakhouse over close to Grapevine Mills? I can't remember which one, but the name is a familiar one.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Ken :partyon:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom