DFW area Happy Hour or Dinner...Any interest?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Since we have lots of new folks on the board in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I was curious how much interest there is in having a social gathering.

Something like a happy hour or dinner at a local restaurant.

I really want to have the chance to meet all of these new folks, but since dive schedules don't always jive, I thought possibly social schedules were a little easier to plan for.

Timing would be last part of July (so we can continue to get the word out).

Reply here if you're interested.

Forgot to mention that.

So Des, Tab, BJ/Lynnete, Tom/Michelle, Jimbo, TruckDiver, Zagnut/Zagnette, etc. your presence is also requested.....

TwoBit has a birthday comming up in July.... I like parties. Gotta get a Rescue schedule first.

TwoBit

Then we might just declare it your B-Day party and do the prezzies and chinese auction like you all did for me.

I'm all in, time permitting as well.

Bill

Sounds like a great idea to me....I'd love to put some faces to these names. Keep us informed on the details. We will be gone from July 20th to the 27th (Coco View on Roatan....yeah!!!!) so we may end up missing it if it is during that time. If so....we'll do it next time. Hopefully, it will work out and we can come.

Back
Top Bottom