Destin Jetties dive report 5/13/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Alabama Point Jetties on Sunday, could be willing to follow it up with a dive at the Whiskey.

You get my email by the way?

Hey Bugman I didn't get your email try it again here is the address clark@netdoor.com
I may have erased it by mistake. By the way I am going to be spending almost all of next week in your area maybe we can go kill some fish!!!

Hey Yoda what you got in mind for friday I am going to try to leave home early and be in Destin by lunch.

A couple friends of mine are coming down this weekend as well and they were talking about hitting the jetties friday afternoon or morrison springs.

D'Oh, yeah I emailed you a half dozen pictures(of the doubles) earlier last week from my buddies computer. He still has the pictures on his computer, I'll have to do it again when I'm at his house next time.

We're diving the Alabama Point Jetties on Sunday and maybe the Whiskey Wreck too? We've been trying to do a night dive on Tuesday nights when conditions allow. Last tuesday we shot 2 dozen flounder at the Whiskey :D Feel free to join us, just give me a call Mon and I'll fill you in on details.

NUTTZ:
...Hey Yoda what you got in mind for friday ...
I was looking at the tide schedule and I'm thinking of hitting the Jetties in the afternoon around 2:30 or 3:00. I'll post a thread in the trips forum.

friday huh? do I habe any plans for this friday? will I be allowed to go? will my eyes be smacked from my head before then?

so many questions, so few answers

Well, when you get the answer from Smack :)D), you can post on the new thread in the trip forum.

Wow, nice pics guys. Im going to be out there thursday doing OW teaching practice. Maybe Ill see some of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom