Destin Jetties dive report 5/13/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We might need to change MDB to SMACK.

I got my smack by PM - I didn't even have my goggles on :D .

SeaYoda:
I got my smack by PM - I didn't even have my goggles on :D .

doesn't have the same sting, wait for your in person smack. it's worthy of a trip report in itself.

:rofl2:

Hi Sea Yoda Sorry I didn't get to play around with you guys and gals saturday I had 3 students with me. The diving was great saturday like you said. Myself and students were scheduled to go out and do a boat dive sunday morning, but the high winds and surf changed that for us so we headed back to the jetties. The viz sunday was a little less that saturday, but for the most part it was still a great dive. You guys planning anything for this weekend coming up? I am coming back to Destin with no students so I can just dive.

NUTTZ:
... You guys planning anything for this weekend coming up? ...
I'm out for this weekend because I'm working. I will probably do something Friday (my day off).

Be sure to keep an eye on the North Florida trips forum, that's where our trips are posted now that they have changed the single trips forum into three.

If you can't find anyone else, I'm game. But only if you can't find anyone else. I'm so new that I'm afraid you'd feel like you are with a student. Don't want that.

mike_s:
so now we've got a spadefish named MUNCH and a diver named SMACK.

Interesting.

sure, keep up with the jokes, but I am the one who is within smacking distance at the moment

NUTTZ:
You guys planning anything for this weekend coming up?

Alabama Point Jetties on Sunday, could be willing to follow it up with a dive at the Whiskey.

You get my email by the way?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom