Destin Dive Party Sept. 13 or 14th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we're out nearly every weekend and sometimes during the week, weather permitting.

If there are a group of fokls who want to go I need to know though, as the boat often ends up very full on the weekends :)

One or two is almost never a problem; we can shorehorn your tanks in somewhere :)

The weather forecast looks pretty darn good.

Speak up soon or the boat will likely be full! :)

It is looking like I will be leaving to drive to Destin on Friday afterall. I am looking at getting there late Friday. If not then I will be there Saturday through the day.

If the weather and water are good I hope to get in some dives. I will pm you Genesis to get more information.

I still have not talked to my sister, they have got their boat up and running and may want to go out in it, so I really can't say with 100% that I will be able what I will do.

I will give her a call tonight and get back with you. How many divers are you expecting at this time?

is shaping up to be AWESOME.

We may end up going out Friday durnig the day and again Saturday after my kid's soccer game (noonish), and staying out Saturday afternoon and evening, permitting a night dive. That would be quite cool - I love night diving.

If we do, then we probably won't go Sunday, simply due to burnout and lack of time to refill tanks :) (I smell some bank storage in my future!)

There are a bunch of new spots I want to go look at though, but most are well offshore and Sunday would be the day to be doing that, since I have the entire day.... so I'm not quite sure what the schedule is as of yet :)

This assumes the WX cooperates of course... but so far it looks like its going go!

There's room as of now on all days.... we've got a regular cadre of bubble-blowers that like to dive and I'm no exception :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom