Denver Area Rocky Mtn Meet, Greet, Dive -n- Eat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there at 9am ...family will be there around noon.

We will bring brats, buns and brat fixings.

I will talk with Tino, and I bet he will bring burgers buns and fixins.

Can someone bring beans, potato salad or something?

Sound like a plan?

Hey DD, I lost your phone number. I'm waiting on a guy that seemed interested, but haven't heard back from yet so i'm not sure at this point. You got any room if that falls through?

Hey J, if I can find a way down there I'll cover some sides. I can bring my stove for hot baked beans and I can pick up some macaroni or potato salad.

OK, I guess we will wing it on food to some degree! :doh2:

Is someone bringing a grill? I'll throw mine in just in case, but it ain't not no working tooo good lately, but it does work.

Suggested items:

Fruit
Salads,
Veggies/Dip
Chips/Dip

I'm sure it will all be good.... See ya all at the Res, and it's starting to look like we will have a good turnout! :D

This morning's weather said there was a possibility of showers, so if anyone has shelter-type stuff hanging around, it might come in handy.

OK, I guess we will wing it on food to some degree! :doh2:

Is someone bringing a grill? I'll throw mine in just in case, but it ain't not no working tooo good lately, but it does work.

Suggested items:

Fruit
Salads,
Veggies/Dip
Chips/Dip

I'm sure it will all be good.... See ya all at the Res, and it's starting to look like we will have a good turnout! :D

Tino is bringing a small grill.

Food & Shelter Counter:

Ron - Canopy & Tarp, Gear Stand
Tino - small grill.

Justin/BigBubbaJ: Brats, Buns, Mustard & Ketchup.
Tino: Burgers & buns
En Bloc: Beans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom