Denver Area Rocky Mtn Meet, Greet, Dive -n- Eat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am pot luck challenged. Somebody tell me what to bring and how much.:wink:

BTW, I have had a couple months of bad luck and frustration trying to get in technical practice. I was originally unable to come to this because I was supposed to be on a pretty intensive technical training session, which I really need. I will therefore be using this as a practice opportunity. That means I will be a tad overdressed. If anyone else is looking for some similar practice, you may want to consider coming similarly overdressed.

I am diving drysuit and single tank DIR

I know Frank dives DIR doubles....

Are you talking doubles and 4 stage bottles?

Even then , Can't see how you'd be overdressed.

:D

I'll try and make it down for the dive in the am, but won't be able to stay around for lunch. That's if I can find a single tank.

I'll bring some potato salad, what about plates etc. Boulderjohn, you can never be overdressed.
Frank

Food & Shelter Counter:

Ron - Canopy & Tarp, Gear Stand
Tino - small grill.
Bigbubbaj - Canopy (just bought a new one!!)

Justin/BigBubbaJ: Brats, Buns, Mustard & Ketchup.
Tino: Burgers & buns
En Bloc: Beans
boulderjohn: chips and napkins
charlieo: potato salad and plates

Items needed: Fruit? Dessert? Forks/Spoons? other?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, woke up congested and coupled with the rain decided to opt out. Hope the weather was better out in Aurora.

Last edited:
Thanks all! I am getting ready to enjoy Top Secret (afgan) rice and Crawdad Etufe!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom